Participate with Child Find Saskatchewan
Wondering how you can participate with Child Find Saskatchewan? Perhaps your family, church group, business or company is looking for activities for a day of giving, team building activity or maybe you just want to be more involved in your community. Child Find has been fortunate to have had several companies and interest groups host activities and events on our behalf that not only benefit Child Find but offer an opportunity to increase motivation and promote cooperation.
Dave Nelson’s CD
Dave’s newest CD, recorded in New York with some of the city’s finest jazz musicians is available for your listening pleasure. A portion of the proceeds from every CD will help support programs and services of Child Find Saskatchewan. To purchase a CD for $20 visit: www.davenelsonjazz.com or call Child Find Saskatchewan at 306.955.0070 or 1-800-513-3463.
Our Telemarketing Fundraising Service:
We fundraise through a local telemarketing company. Please be advised that this service is operated out of Regina SK and your invoice will show a box number from Schaffer Teleservices Inc. in which to mail in your donation.
Here are a few more ideas you might like to try:
- Host an “All About Me ID” Clinic at your community or school fair, church picnic etc.
- Create a fundraising event (garage sale, bbq, bake sale or pot luck lunch)
- During the year, charge staff $2 for “dress down” days.
- Host a Steak Night at your Community Centre
- Your company or business could provide volunteers for an event that Child Find is hosting.
- Double your money – Find out if your company matches charitable donations.
- Perhaps you have a few hours to spare in our office.
Child Find will provide a charitable receipt for all donations received.
Thank you for thinking of Child Find Saskatchewan for your Day of Giving.