Another way to make a donation to Child Find Saskatchewan is through Planned Giving.
How to Help – Planned Giving
If one of your goals in life is to help others, then Planned Giving can give you the unique opportunity to continue to support Child Find through your will and to plan now for your charitable gift for years to come.
Making a Planned Gift
- Make a bequest in your will
- Establish a donor advised fund
- Establish a charitable remainder trust
- Donate a life insurance policy
- Establish a charitable life annuity
- Bequests of Registered Plans or Life Insurance
- Establish a private foundation
- Donate publicly traded stocks or securities
A carefully arranged planned gift can be tax effective and help you meet your goals.
Please contact Lissa Klassen, Financial Consultant